In connection with, and as a condition of, participation in programs offered or sold by U.S. Tax Lien Association and its affiliates ("USTLA"). You confirm, acknowledge and agree as follows:
- The Programs offered by USTLA are purely educational offered and/or put on by USTLA. Neither USTLA nor any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives, in any way recommends or endorses any specific property, investment or opportunity.
- Any investment or purchase decisions of USTLA students/customers are theirs alone.
- The education and information included in the Programs are intended for a general audience and do not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual.
- USTLA does not procure or identify specific transactions, opportunities or deals. You may be exposed to potential opportunities, but it is your sole responsibility to evaluate and act on those opportunities for your personal investment. We do not recommend or guarantee any investment or deal.
- USTLA has not and will not make any express or implied representation or assurance regarding the potential profitability, chances of funding or likelihood of success of any transaction, investment, opportunity or strategy. Further, USTLA is not rendering legal or financial advice.
- If you choose to pursue a transaction, it is your sole responsibility to seek independent advice from professionals such as Real Estate Agents and Brokers, Appraisers, Lawyers, Accountants, and Mortgage Brokers. Local laws, regulations and customary practices may vary from state-to-state, municipality-to-municipality and community-to-community and USTLA does not and cannot ensure that its strategies are applicable everywhere.
- If you notify us, in writing and within 3 business days from the date of signing this form, that you wish to cancel your enrollment, then we will refund you the total amount you have paid less the value of any product received with your enrollment. i.e. products are non-returnable. This period is waived if a program is paid for within 3 days of the start of that program. To cancel your enrollment, send your written request by email to Support@ustaxlienassociation.com or by fax (916) 914-2166.
- If you choose to cancel your enrollment for any reason, other than within the cooling-off period identified in paragraph 5, you will be liable for the entire program price as advertised by USTLA.
- If a cancellation is requested, outside the cooling off period, in extreme circumstances, the situation will be assessed and is at the full discretion of USTLA. If a cancellation is approved an administrative fee will apply.
- If for any reason we deem it necessary to change the content or structure of the program, we may do so by notifying you in writing of the changes we make.
- All material presented during the seminar(s) for which you are enrolling is subject to copyright. The copyright in the materials remains the property of their owners and may not be recorded, used or reproduced, without the written permission of the copyright owner. Course materials may not be resold.
Right to Use Name & Likeness:
- I hereby authorize and grant to USTLA and its agents and assigns, an irrevocable license and permission to use my name, photograph, likeness, voice, testimonial and biographical material, in whole or in part, for publication or reproduction in any medium, including but not limited to television, radio, print media and the Internet, among others, for any purpose, including but not limited to public relations, education, advertising, marketing, training and research. My consent extends to such use without restriction or limitation as to time or geographic boundary.
- I hereby waive all rights I may have to any claims or demands for payment or royalties in connection with the use of any of such materials, regardless of the purpose of such use or publication, and regardless of whether a fee is charged or collected by USTLA for any product and/or service in connection with such use and publication. I also waive any right to inspect, review or approve any photograph, recording, or other written material at any time, and waive the right to approve the use and medium of publication determined by USTLA.
- I understand that USTLA owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use which USTLA may be entitled to claim.
Release & Liability Waiver
- In consideration of and as part of my payment for the right to participate in USTLA Programs, the undersigned, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns do hereby release, waive, acquit, discharge, indemnify, defend, hold harmless and forever discharge U.S. Tax Lien Association and their subsidiaries, principals, directors, employees, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns and any of the training instructors, guides, staff or students taking part in the training in any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (hereinafter "Releasees") of and from all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs.
All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration, in Sacramento, California.